O/o The State Chief Vigilance Commissioner, Assam
Last Date: 28-05-2018
Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration no. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for filling up of the vacancies in the O/o The State Chief Vigilance Commissioner Assam on the strength of govt. letter no. PLA (V) 120/2016/20 dated 7-12-17 as indicated below:
1. Superintendent : 1 (One)
2. Stenographer Grd III : 1 (One)
3. Accountant : 1 (One)
4. (UDA) Sr. Assistant : 1 (One)
5. LDA Cum-Computer Operator : 2 (Two)
6. Peon : 1 (One)
Educational Qualification/ Pay:
1) Superintendent : Scale of Pay (22000/- to 87000/-) (GP. 11500/-) Should have bachelor degree any discipline and working in the Govt. establishment as Senior Assistance alongwith knowledge of Supervising the establishment.
2) Stenographer Grd. III : Degree from any discipline under recognised university alongwith speed test in stenography 180 word per minute.
3) Accountant: Scale of Pay, (22000/- to 87000/-) (GP. 9100/- ) Should have bachelors degree any discipline and he or she should be working permanently in the Govt. Establishment as Account Assistance not less then 10 (Ten) yrs.
4) (UDA) Sr. Assistant : Scale of pay (22000/- to 87000/- ) (GP. 9100/-)He or she must have bachelor degree any discipline and working as Jr. Assistance not less then 10 (Ten) yrs. of continuous service in Govt. Organisation.
5) LDA Cum-Computer Operator : Scale of pay, (14000/- to 49000/-) (GP. 7400/-)and allowances as admissible under rule. For appointment to the Jr. Asstt. A candidate must posses a bachelor degree from recognised university and must have knowledge and computer skills for handling data and text on computer having Diploma/certificate from recognised institution.
6) Peon: Scale of pay, (12000/- to 37500/-) (GP.3900/-) Should have passed HSLC Examination on the date of application.
How to apply for State Chief Vigilance Commissioner, Assam Recruitment 2018: Application in the standard form with attested copies of Testimonials regarding qualification, age, technical skills etc. along with 3 (Three) copies of attested recent passport size Photograph and one self addressed pre-stamped (Rs. 5) envelop of 11 c.m. x 25 c.m.size of the applicant should reached to the undersigned on or before 28th May/2018. The envelop containing the application form should be superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SVC’ and the same should be addressed to the Secretary to the Assam State Vigilance Commission, 2nd Floor, GAD Building, Panbazar, Ghy-1.
The envelop containing the application form alongwith other relevant documents may also be dropped in the Drop Box labeled ‘DROP BOX APPLICATION FOR THE VACANT POST’ kept within the office premises during office hours.
Candidates who are already in Govt. Service will have to submit NOC from the proper authority. The applicant found eligible will be called for to appear before interview Board. All other matters regarding the recruitment process are not specifically provided herein shall be as decided by the State Vigilance Commission, Assam, Panbazar, Ghy1.
Download Official notification of State Chief Vigilance Commissioner, Assam Recruitment 2018.