Last Date: 02-06-2018
State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of following position of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular/contractual basis (Advertisement No. 02/19-2018/SCO/CRPD):
1. HR Specialist (Recruitment) : 01 post in MMGS-III / SMGS-IV, Age : 32-35 years
2. HR Specialist (Manpower Planning) : 01 post in MMGS-III / SMGS-IV, Age : 32-35 years
3. Internal Communication Specialist : 01 post in MMGS-III / SMGS-IV, Age : 27-35 years
4. Banking Supervisory Specialist (BSS) : 03 posts (UR) on contract basis, Age : 55-65 years
5. Defence Banking Advisor (Army) : 01 post (UR) on contract basis, Age : 62 years
6. Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces) : 01 post (UR) on contract basis, Age : 62 years
7. Circle Defence Banking Advisor : 05 post (UR-4, SC-1) on contract basis, Age : 60 years
1. MBA with specialisation in HR / PGDM with specialisation in HR [posts 1 & 2] 2. MBA / Post Graduate degree in Marketing / Mass Media / Finance / Commerce [post 3] 3. 20-25 years of working experience in the Banking regulations particularly in the credit and market risk related areas. Thorough understanding of Banking Regulatory environment. [post 4] 4. Retired in the rank of Lieutenant General or above. [post 5] 5. Retired in the rank of a. ADGP or above (Retired IPS Officers) b. 5 Years working experience in Central Reserve Police Force / Para Military Force. [post 6] 6. Retired in the rank of Major General or Brigadier. [post 7]
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid online.
MMGS-II : Rs. 31705-45950
MMGS-III : Rs. 42020-51490
SMGS-IV : Rs. 50030-59170
How to apply State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 | Specialist Officer: Apply Online at SBI website from 12/05/2018 to 02/06/2018 only.