Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Last Date: 03-05-2018
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is embarking upon a major recruitment exercise of recruiting Graduate Engineers in E1 grade. Candidates interested to join as Graduate Engineer Trainees through GATE 2018 test score:
Name of post: Graduate Trainee
No of posts: 1032 posts (UR-543, OBC-268, SC-148, ST-73) in Engineering, Geo-Sciences and other disciplines
Age : 30 years [except AEE(Drilling/ Cementing)] and 28 years [For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing)]. Age relaxation as per GOI rules.
Pay : Rs. 24900-3%-50500
- AEE (Cementing) Mechanical : 11
- AEE (Cementing) Petroleum : 01
- AEE (Civil) : 27
- AEE (Drilling) Mechanical : 129
- AEE (Drilling) Petroleum : 08
- AEE (Electrical) : 127
- AEE (Electronics) : 30
- AEE (Instrumentation) : 40
- AEE (Mechanical) : 106
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical : 76
- AEE (Production) – Petroleum : 46
- AEE (Production) – Chemical : 101
- AEE (Reservoir) : 18
- Chemist : 93
- Geologist : 73
- Geophysicist (Surface) : 41
- Geophysicist (Wells) : 26
- Materials Management Officer : 49
- Programming Officer : 16
- Transport Officer : 14
1. Graduate Degree in respective branch/es of Engineering with minimum 60% marks [post/s 1 to 13 and 18]
2. Post Graduate/ M. Tech/ M.Sc. in respective subject/s with minimum 60% marks [post/s 14 to 17]
3. Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or MCA or Post Graduate in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks or ‘B’ level diploma as defined by Dept., of Electronics, GOI. [post 19]
4. Graduate degree in Auto Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. [post 20]
GATE 2018: The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018. The GATE-2018 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
Registration Fee: General & OBC: Rs. 299.20 /- and SC , ST & PWD: No Fees payable .Registration Fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through the challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer Trainee: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the link “Online application for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciplines through GATE-2018” on www.ongcindia.com.
The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com .The online registration site would be opened from 1400 hrs. on 16/04/2018 to 1730 hrs. on 03/05/2018.
Download official notification of ONGC Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer Trainee.