Oil India Limited
Last Date: 06-04-2018
Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in exploration, production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Fields Headquarter at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 08-03-2018
Vacancy Details: No of Posts: 9
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & RELAXATION :
- Candidates should have requisite full time Educational qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from Board/University/Institute recognized by Government of India. In case the educational qualification is obtained from overseas university/institute, documentary evidence that the university/institute and the course is recognized by Government of India must be enclosed at the time of submission of application.
- Minimum: 32 Years & Maximum: 53 Years (as on 06-04-2018) Age relaxation by 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- In case of candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) age relaxation will be 10 years for (PWD-UR) & 13 years for (PWD-OBC-NCL).
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government directives.
- Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- The eligible /shortlisted candidates for the post of Senior Security Officer and GM (Security) will be required to appear for Interview only.
- The eligible/short listed candidates for the post of Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology)/ Superintending Medical Officer (Nephrology)/ Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon)/ Superintending Medical Officer will be required to appear for Written Test, Group Discussion & Viva Voce.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online by visiting https://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings from 08.03.2018 to 06.04.2018.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the online Application Form giving accurate information including experience details after successful registration, system will generate a unique registration number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Candidates may make the following documents ready to be uploaded while applying online:
i. Proof of age
ii. Experience certificates
iii. Proof of Qualifying degree (Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Graduation/ Post Graduation as applicable)
iv. Caste certificate/ Disability Certificate (if applicable)
v. Copy of No Objection Certificate / permission for applying for the same from the current employer
vi. Candidates applying for the post of GM (Security)/ Senior Security Officer working in PSUs must provide proof of at least one year working experience in the next lower grade.
- All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Official notification of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018.
Click Here to Apply Online