ISRO- SHAR Recruitment 2018, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
No. of Vacancies:25
Last Date: 23-03-2018
Satish Dhawan Space Cetre (SDSC) SHAR of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) , Sriharikota (AP) invites online applications for following position of Scientist/Engineer `SC‘ in the Level 10 of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix to the to young engineering graduates in various disciplines (Advertisement No. SDSC SHAR/01/2018):
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Chemical Engineering : 10 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Quality Engineering and Management : 01 post
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Thermal Engineering : 02 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Machine Design : 01 post
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Industrial Engineering : 02 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Industrial Safety : 04 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Structural Engineering : 01 post
- Scientist/Engineer SC – M.Sc. Organic/Analytical Chemistry : 02 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Chemical Engineering : 01 post
- Medical Officer SC (Orthopaedics) / Medical Officer SD (Orthopaedics) : 01 post
Pay : Pay Level 10 at Rs. 56100 in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix / Pay Level 11 at Rs. 67700 for Medical Officer vacancy
Age : 18-35 years for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ and No age limit for Medical Officer vacancy.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech in First Class or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available) OR CGPA 6.84/10.
How to apply ISRO- SHAR Recruitment 2018: The application for on-line registration is hosted in the SDSC SHAR web-site between 03/02/2018 and 23/03/2018.
To know more about ISRO- SHAR Recruitment 2018 click here.