IOCL, Bongaigaon Refinery
Last Date: 10-03-2018
IOCL, Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Refinery at Bongaigaon (Assam).
On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-.
2. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) : 2 posts
3. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV : 1 post
4. Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV : 3 posts
5. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) : 1 post
6. Junior Materials Assistant – IV / Junior Technical Assistant-IV : 1 post
7. Junior Nursing Assistant-IV : 1 post
Age : Maximum 26 Yrs as on 28.02.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates for reserved posts). PwBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC candidates), if considered against reserved positions. Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. Guidelines.
How to Apply for IOCL, Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018: Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for the above posts, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel 2018 in IOCL, Refineries Division. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted. The website will remain open from 17.02.2018 (10:00 Hrs) to 10.03.2018(17:00 Hrs).
Important Dates for Candidates:
• DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION 17.02.2018
• LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 10.03.2018
• LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION 24.03.2018 FORM ALONGWITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
• TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST 25.03.2018
• LIKELY DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT 17.04.2018
For any query/clarifications, candidates may contact at : Tel No-(03664)253112.