Admit For Assam Secretariat Computer Operator – It is to inform all the applicants who applied for the posts of Computer Operator in the Assam Secretariat that, written examination will be held on 11.02.2018 (Sunday) in 15(fifteen) Examination Zones.
Candidates who applied for the Post of Computer Operator in the Assam Secretariat in response to the Government Advertisement Reference No.S(E)155/2015/165 dated 16.08.2017 are hereby informed to note the following:
- The Written Examination will be held on 11.02.2018 (Sunday) in 15(fifteen) Examination Zones as per above mentioned advertisement. Duration of written examination will be of 2 hours from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- The list of candidates who have been found eligible to sit for the Written Test will be uploaded in the website www.recruitmentaim.in. Applicants are advised to go to the above mentioned website and check the Written Examination venue in which they will have to appear.
- All information/instructions to the candidates and the Admit Cards will be available in the above mentioned website with effect from 05.02.2018.
- Candidates should visit the above mentioned website and download their individual Admit Card alongwith instructions.
- The Examination Centre is mentioned in the Admit Card. No change of Examination Centre will be entertained.
- All candidates are required to produce their Admit card in the examination centre. Without Admit Card no candidate will be allowed to sit for the Written Examination.
- No Mobile Phones, Calculators and any kind of communication devices will be allowed to carry inside the Examination Centre.
- Eligibility of candidate is checked on the basis of the information provided in their Application Form. Being called for the Written Examination does not automatically render the candidate eligible for the post of Computer Operator.
- For any query the candidate may call in the landline phone No. 0361-2237345 during office hour on all working days from 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM or send their query in email id firstname.lastname@example.org.