Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Last Date: 27-06-2018
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), a Govt. of India Undertaking is looking for Experienced professionals to join its various cadre and locations across India:
- Chemical Engineers – Petrochemical
- Chemical Engineers – Refineries
- Project Construction Leader
- Project Construction Engineer – Multiple Disciplines
- Inspection Engineer
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Officer
- Agriculturist / Biomass Supply Chain In-Charge
- Human Resources – Learning & Development
- Human Resources – Employee Relations
- Human Resources – Talent Management
- Human Resources – HR Analytics
- Human Resources – SAP HR
- Human Resources – Quality Assurance
- Company Secretary
- Official Language Implementation (Hindi)
Pay: Selected candidates will be placed in appropriate grades based on their suitability, with CTC ranging between 17 to 30 Lakhs per annum (INR).
Selection Process: Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for written test and / or group discussions and personal interview/s. Candidates short-listed in personal interview/s will be required to clear a pre-employment medical examination.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2018 | Engineering, HR, Legal, Language, Company Secretary
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 6th June 2018 to 27th June, 2018 at www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers.aspx under Current Openings. For clarifications, if any, please reach out by writing to BPCL at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Download official notification of BPCL Recruitment 2018 | Engineering, HR, Legal, Language, Company Secretary