Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam
No of Vacancies: 2
Last Date: 13-01-2018
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam a Society notified by the Govt. of Assam and registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for implementation of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme, a unique Health Assurance Scheme in the State aimed to provide critical care health assurance coverage to BPL population and Low Income households. The Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam invites applications for the following vacancy:
Name of post: IT Coordinator
Pay: Best in the industry which is negotiable.
Educational Qualification: MCA/BE or B.Tech. or B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognised Institute/ University.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- Minimum five years of experience in related sector.
- Demonstrated competency in supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Superior management and leadership qualities in order to liaise effectively with
- management, senior staff, staff of parity organizations and government officials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to apply: Candidates having requisite qualification and experience will be shortlisted and called for interview at a date, time and venue to be intimated to the candidates through Email. The candidates have to attend the interview accordingly with all relevant testimonials in original. Online Application will be received from 2nd to 13th January, 2018.
Download official notification.