Last Date: 15-05-2018
Software Technology Parks of India, an autonomous society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India invites retired officials of Central Government / State Government / PSUs / Statutory / Autonomous / Local Bodies and individual professionals to appear in walk-in-interview to be held at STPI – Guwahati for engagement on contractual basis as per the terms and conditions as detailed below:
Name of post: Consultant
No of posts: 1
Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree in the field of Electronics or equivalent.
1) Experience of organizing Business Plan Competition.
2) Experience of setting up or providing consultancy to start up in the field of technology.
3) Minimum work experience of 10 years.
Date of Interview: 15th May 2018
How to apply for STPI Guwahati Recruitment 2018 | Consultant | Walk-In Interview: The document verification will be done at 01:00 PM on 15th May 2018. Therefore, applicants are requested to bring following documents:
1. An application on a plain paper along with resume will have to be produced before the interview committee.
2. In addition to resume, candidates shall also submit details in Form I (attached) at the time of interview.
3. Originals and Self-attested copies of the certificates in regard to age, qualification, experience, Photo Identification Document issued by any Govt. Authority (e.g PAN Card, Electors Photo Identity Card and Aadhaar Card etc.,) PPO etc., will have to be produced before the interview Committee.
4. Salary / Consultancy fee – Negotiable according to level of the post and experience.
5. Tenure of contract:
(i). The contract period for the Post listed above shall be for a period of 03 Months and can be extended based on the satisfactory performance and requirement of STPI – Guwahati.
6. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
7. The result shall be intimated by letter / e-mail & on phone to selected candidates.
8. Walk-in Interview shall be held at the following address:
STPI City Hub Centre, The Institution of Engineers (India) Building, 2nd Floor, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001.