SPP College, Namti Librarian Recruitment, Swahid Peoli Phukan College, Namti
Last Date: 03-03-2018
Applications through registered post with Demand Draft of Rs. 2000.00 payable to the Principal, Swahid Peoli Phukan College, Namti at Chepangani Branch (7429) of State Bank of India are invited for the following Sanctioned Post within 03.03.2018 with complete Biodata and testimonials from HSLC onwards.
Name of post: Librarian
No of posts: 1 post
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 43 years on 01.01.2018 and relaxable up to five years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have
1. Masters Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed, with knowledge of computerization of library.
2. Qualify the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub clauses 1 and 2, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with UGC (Minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement NET/SLET/ SET.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Masters Level for the SC/ ST/ Differently-abled categories. The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% marks to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided to the Ph. D. holders who have obtained Masters Degree prior to 19-9-1991.
How to apply for SPP College, Namti Librarian Recruitment: The applications must be filled in the DHE, Assam prescribed format (available on www.dheassam.gov.in). Candidates must acquire requisite qualifications as on the last date of submission of applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview. In service candidates must apply through proper channel.