Last Date: The date and time of closing of the CEN is extended upto 31/03/2018 at 23.59 hrs.
Age: The age of the candidate as on 01/07/2018 is now relaxed as 18 to 33 years for UR category. For OBC further 3 years and for SC/ ST further 5 years of age relaxation will be applicable.
1. For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl. No.2 : ₹ 500*[* Out of this fee of ₹ 500, an amount of ₹ 400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges,
on appearing in the CBT.]
2. For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender /
Minorities / Economic Backward Class: ₹ 250**
a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 30/03/2018 till 23.59 hrs.
b. OFFLINE fee payment through
(i) SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment Mode closes on 28/03/2018 at 15.00 hrs in any branch of SBI
(ii) Post Office Challan Payment Mode closes on 27/03/2018 at 15.00 hrs in any branch of computerized Post Offices.
Fee Refund: Candidates should provide details of beneficiary account viz. Account holder name, Account Number and IFSC code in the online application, in which they would like to receive the refund of ₹ 250 or ₹ 400 as applicable. The refund of fee will be made duly deducting the bank charges on appearing in the CBT.
Exam Language: Exam Language/s choice in addition to English are ‘Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi , Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.’
Educational Qualification: The Minimum Educational Qualification for all the notified posts is:- “10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT”.
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): There are also certain amendments for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). Pl go through this Corrigendum .
So, candidate/s who have applied before 28th Feb 2018 may update / modify their application form for:
1. Post Preference: You may NOW apply for all the posts if you have passed either class X or ITI.
2. Bank Details: Update your bank AC details to get fee refund.
3. Exam Language : You may choose your preferred regional language; example: Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, etc.
4. Age: Those who haven’t applied yet because of Age, can now apply according to the new age relaxation.