National Thermal Power Limited (NTPC)
Last Date: 09-05-2018
National Thermal Power Ltd. (NTPC) invites online applications from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join NTPC for its projects located in various states and for its projects in various parts of India:
Name of post: Diploma Engineer Trainee
No of posts: 362 posts
Educational Qualification: Full time regular Diploma in Engineering with 70% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWD) in respective branch. Candidates, who have passed Diploma in 2017 and the final year students of 2018 (result to be declared by Aug/Sept 2018) will be eligible to apply only. This restriction is not applicable to Land Oustees (LOs).
Stipend/ Pay : Rs.15500/- per month as stipend for two year and after successful completion will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 15500 – 3% – 34500.
Age : 25 years as on 23/12/2015, 35 years for land oustees.
- Northern region Lucknow : 80 posts ( Mechanical – 36, Electrical – 23, C&I – 21)
- Eastern Region-I Patna : 83 posts (Mechanical – 29, Electrical – 23, C&I – 16, Civil – 15)
- Southern Region Secunderabad : 25 posts (Mechanical- 11, Electrical – 7, C&I – 7)
- Western Region – I Mumbai : 50 posts (Mechanical- 23, Electrical – 16, C&I – 11)
- Western Region – II Raipur : 124 posts (Mechanical- 46, Electrical – 36, C&I – 22, Mining – 20)
Application Fee: Rs.300/-to be paid by prescribed pay-in-slip for OBC and General candidates only in any branch of SBI.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018 | Diploma Engineer Trainee: Eligible candidates have to apply only through Online registration system of NTPC from 10.00 hours of 18-04-2018 to midnight of 09-05-2018.
Download official notification of NTPC Recruitment 2018 | Diploma Engineer Trainee.