Kendriya Vidyalaya, Golaghat Recruitment 2018, Golaghat
A Walk-in-Interview is going to be conducted on 06th & 07th March 2018 from 08:30 AM to prepare a panel of contractual teachers against the posts detailed below to engage them as and when required during the academic year 2018-19 on purely part- time contractual basis.
1. PGTs (Hindi, History, Economics, Geography,Commerce,Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation in concerned subject with 50% marks and B. Ed
2. TGTs (English, Sanskrit, Science ##, Social Studies, Mathematics)
Educational Qualification: Graduation in concerned subject with 50% marks, B. Ed and CTET
## For TGT Science Graduation with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
3. PRTs:Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent with 50% marks & two years Diploma in Education /B.El.Ed & CTET.
4. Vocational Instructors (Computer, Yoga, Sports, Art& Craft, Spoken English, Music)
Educational Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Concerned discipline.
5. Educational Counsellor Educational Qualification: BA/ B.Sc. (Psychology) with PG Diploma in Counselling.
Interview Schedule: (Reporting Time 8.30 AM)
a) PGT& TGT – 06.03.2018
b) PRT & others – 07.03.2018
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Golaghat Recruitment 2018: The candidate must produce a set of self attested Xerox copies of all documents with their respective originals for verification on the day of interview and after verification they should carefully and safely collect the original documents. Original documents are not to be left with the verifying staff.The candidates must submit the duly filled in Bio-Data in the prescribed format at the time of registration on the date of interview as per interview schedule.
Download Official notification of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Golaghat Recruitment 2018.