Last Date: 22-04-2018
Gauhati University (GU) Online Form for B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, 2nd (Arrear, Repeat & Drop out), 4th, (Regular & Arar) and 6th (Regular & Arrear) Semester Examination, 2018 form fill up. GU form fillup 2018 available on Gauhati university website www.gauhati.ac.in.
Gauhati University (GU) Is Going To Publish Undergraduate or Postgraduate Exam Date Sheet For Semester Exam. University Conduct Exam In Odd And Even Semester. Odd Semester (2nd, 4th, 6th) Exam held in July Month. Now Candidates Who is Studying In Guwahati University And Waiting For BA BSc BCom Arrear, Repeat & Drop out Exam Date, Download PDF File Of Exam Routine. candidates.
Gauhati University TDC Exam Form Fill up process of filling the form, following points may kindly be noted very carefully.
1. Filling of the examination form through online can be done by the students themselves. However, to avoid any difficulty, initiatives can be taken by the colleges, so that the entire process can be done in the colleges itself. Principals are requested to arrange for the same.
2. Students may be asked to have a print out of the form after the filling is completed.
3. After filling the form a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter. Principals are requested for the necessary arrangement to collect the respective fees from the students.
4. The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar with the last semester examinations held in November-December, 201.
5. The form fill up for the students under IDOL scheme will remain same as in the last session i.e. preparation of consolidated statement through excel sheet. Colleges have to submit 3 sets (Hard Copy) of the consolidated statements in the format supplied in the last semester examination or as available in the colleges.
6. Colleges have to deposit the Examination Fees, Semester- wise , stream wise, and batch wise (Regular, Arrear, Repeat, Drop out each separately) through RTGS to Gauhati University SBI Account (A/c No.-10243124298, IS Code- SBIN0002060, and MCIR Code-78^0020^5) and to submit all the fees payment documents in a separate envelope to the Dy. Controller of examinations, Gauhati University. Separate RTGS (Semester- wise, stream wise, and batch wise (Regular, Arrear, Repeat, Drop out should be done.
7. Date for filling up the examination forms for TDC semester-11 (Regular batch) will be notified separately.
8. No examination form and fees will be accepted from the Students in the Gauhati University office.
9. Some of the colleges have not yet deposited the affiliation fees/ permission fees etc. to the University. It is therefore requested to clear the outstanding fees before submission of Examination forms and fees. A clearance certificate from the Affiliation Branch against clearing of affiliation/permission/renewal fees for the subjects being offered in the college is to be submitted along with the submission of fees details.
10. Mere filling up of examination form does not ensure the candidates to get the chance to appear in the examination. Students must have at least 75 percentage of attendance which will be monitored by the Principals.
11. Colleges will be provided an individual user id & password by the University. Principals are requested to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for collecting the same. The online verification of forms and approval should be completed by the colleges on or before 25th April.
12. Colleges have to update the fees details of the students and to verify the online forms submitted by their students. Only after verification each form has to be approved and to submit to the University for further processing.
13. Students of 6th Semester having arrear subjects in 2nd Semester will not be allowed to appear in both the Semesters. They are entitled to appear either in the 2nd semester or in 6th semester only.
14. The application will run efficiently in following most used browsers as mentioned in the footer of the application.
>> Chrome (Version 40+)
>> Firefox (Version 40+)
>> IE (Version 9+)
15. For any assistance please write the details in the Help desk.
16. The URL for Student Portal: http://guexamform.com/
17. The URL for College Portal: http://guexamform.com/colleqe/
➧ Log on to Gauhati University Online Form Fill up page at official website http://guexamform.com
➧ Students are advised to open Notification & application form
➧ Fill your academic qualification and other related information as per the instructions
➧ Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
➧ Complete the Gauhati University Form with the essential data.
➧ Check the Details before Submitting.
➧ Take a print out of Gauhati University Exam Form Fill up 2018 application form
Download Official Notification of Gauhati University Exam Form Fillup 2018.
Link to download instructions on how to filling up the online form
Click for filling up the form (4th and 6th Semester)
Click for filling up the form (2nd Semester)