Deputy Commissioner, Baksa Recruitment 2018, O/o Deputy Commissioner, Baksa
Last Date: 27-03-2018
Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following vacancies under the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa, Mushalpur and Office of the District Election Officer, Baksa, Mushalpur.
1. Senior Assistant : 1 post
2. Junior Assistant (District Election Officer, Baksa) : 1 post
3. EVM Godown Keeper : 1 post
4. Junior Assistant (Deputy Commissioner, Baksa) : 2 posts
5. EVM Godown Watchman : 1 post
6. Office Peon : 1 post
7. Office Chowkidar : 1 post
1. Candidates must have rendered at least 5 Years of continuous service as Junior Assistant in different branches of the Arnalgamated Establishrnent of the Deputy Commissioners of Assam or Office of the District Election Officer of State of Assam. (For post 1)
2. a) Must have cornpleted Bachelor Degree from any recognized University/Board. b) Minimum 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Applications from a Govt. recognized Institute. (For post/s 2, 3 & 4)
3. Read up to Class-VIII. (For post/s 5, 6 & 7)
Application Fee: For General Candidate: Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred & fifty) only and For SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred & fitly) only. For candidates having BPL F.1. Card: Rs. No Fees required. Fees should be deposited only through ‘Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-other Receipts”.
Age : Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years as on 01/01/2018. The upper age is relaxable as per the existing Govt. norms.
How to apply for Deputy Commissioner, Baksa Recruitment 2018: The Application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to The Deputy Commissioner, Baksa. Mushalpur, Address: Office of the Deputy Commissioner. Baksa, Mushalpur, PO-Mushalpur, District-Baksa, Assam, PIN- 781372.
Application should be sent either through post or to be delivered by hand in the Drop Box kept for the purpose in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa, Mushalpur. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope. The application will be received during office hours on or before 27/03/2018 upto 5:00 PM. No application will be received after expiry of last date and time.
The Applicants must submit the following documents/testimonials along with application.
a) Self attested photocopies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational qualifications & other required qualifications, Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, valid employment exchange registration certificate etc.
b) 3 (Three) copies of self attested recent Passport size photograph. (One of which should be pasted on the Application Form)
c) A self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5.00 must be enclosed along with the Application Form.
d) Original copy of treasury challan of application fees payment / Attested copy of BPL F.I. Card (if applicable).
The candidates for EVM Godown Watchman / Office Peon / Office Chowkidar whose applications are found to be in order will be called for interview. All appointments will be made after necessary police verification and medical examination as per procedure.
The Date and Venue of the Written Test/ Interview will be notified later on. Those Candidates who will qualify in the Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant and EVM Godown Keeper will be called for Computer Skill Test.