Candidates who applied for the Post of Stenographer Grade III (English and Language) in the Assam Secretariat in response to the Government Advertisement Reference No.SAE.73/2016/97 dated 30.08.2017 are hereby informed to note the following :
1. The Written Examination will be held on 04.02.2018 in Guwahati. Duration of examination will be 2 hours from 11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
3. All information/instructions to the candidates and the Admit Cards will be available in the above website from 24.01.2018.
4. Candidates should visit the above website and download their individual Admit Card. They should also download the instructions.
5. The Examination Centre is mentioned in the Admit Card. No change of Examination Centre will be entertained.
6. All candidates are required to produce their Admit card in the examination centre. Without Admit Card no candidate will be allowed to sit for the Written Examination.
7. No Mobile Phones, Calculators and any kind of communication devices will be allowed to carry inside the Examination Centre.
8. Eligibility of candidate is checked on the basis of the information provided in their Application Form. Being called for the Written Examination does not automatically render the candidate eligible for the post of Stenographer Grade III (English and Language).