J.B. College, Jorhat
Last Date: 03-02-2018
J.B. College, Jorhat Recruitment 2018 – Applications in the prescribed format, available in the website dheassam.gov.in, along with all supporting documents, are invited for the posts of Assistant Professor in GEOLOGY (1 post; reserved for Scheduled Tribe (Plain) and SANSKRIT (1 post; reserved for OBC/MOBC).
1. Assistant Professor in GEOLOGY
2. Assistant Professor in SANSKRIT
Age: Age should not be more than 43 years with relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC candidates as on 01-01-2018.
1. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’ Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in (1) and (2) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s Level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record. The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to September 19, 1991.
How to apply: Applications will be received by the Principal till 3 p.m. of February 3, 2018. Applications must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand) only in the name of Principal, J.B. College, drawn at Jorhat.Dates of interview will be notified on college website on 6 th February 2018 at 4 pm.
Download official notification for J.B. College, Jorhat Recruitment 2018.