Biology is the the study of living organisms, divided into many specialized fields that cover their morphology, physiology, anatomy, behaviour, origin, and distribution.
There are generally considered to be at least nine “umbrella” fields of biology, each of which consists of multiple subfields.
- Biochemistry: the study of the material substances that make up living things
- Botany: the study of plants, including agriculture
- Cellular biology: the study of the basic cellular units of living things
- Ecology: the study of how organisms interact with their environment
- Evolutionary biology: the study of the origins and changes in the diversity of life over time
- Genetics: the study of heredity
- Molecular biology: the study of biological molecules
- Physiology: the study of the functions of organisms and their parts
- Zoology: the study of animals, including animal behavior
The lectures of Biology in Hindi is divided into 17 important sections, which are in turn described briefly. These lectures are taken from Lucent’s Samanya Gyan. In this audio playlist the author covers all important topics of Biology in Hindi language.
The hard copy of Samanya Gyan which is the Hindi version of Lucent’s General Knowledge can be bought by clicking the following link.
The hard copy of Lucent’s General Knowledge [English version] can be bought by clicking the following link.